SELLING REAL ESTATE
What is a Real Estate Auction?
A Real Estate auction is an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an
intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property.
How can an auction benefit
me as a seller?
At YOUNT AUCTION AND REALTY, we work exclusively with sellers when arranging and contracting the auction process. That
is where our fiduciary responsibility lies.
(see WORKING WITH REAL ESTATE AGENTS). By doing so, you can be assured exclusive
representation by our professionals in all of the auction transactions. There are many other BENEFITS for you as a seller in
conducting an auction:
- Buyers come prepared to buy
- Creates the most exposure for you property in the shortest period of time
controls and sets the terms and conditions for the sale
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance
that property will be sold at true market value
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects
- Accelerates the
- Creates competition among buyers - auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Requires potential buyers to pre-qualify
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings
- Takes the seller out
of the negotiation process, and there are NO financing and inspection contingencies. Property sells “as is-where is”
an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility
© Copyright 2019 Yount Auction and Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 742 Claremont, NC 28610 828-459-7335 828-459-2070 (Fax)
Important Real Estate Information
Buying Real Estate at Auction
Yount Auction and Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 742
Claremont, NC 28610